Pet Grooming Tips & Links
- Always brush your long coated cats and dogs before bathing.
- If your dog drags its bottom on the floor it is a sign that it has an anal gland irritation.
- Start brushing and bathing your kitten and puppy early. They will enjoy grooming when it matures.
- Clean ears with cotton wool and mild olive oil.
- Get your pet used to having their feet handled on a regular basis before attempting to clip their nails.
- Check dew claws. These nails if neglected may grow too long and become ingrown and infected.
- Flaky and scaly skin with odor is a problem skin condition caused by bacteria or fungal infection. Consult your vet.
- A nice tasty treat after grooming will teach your pet to associate your attention with something good.
Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals, Singapore
The Fun Empire Best In Singapore Award 2021
The Finest Pet Grooming Salons in Singapore
Top Vet Clinics In Singapore
Best Cat Grooming In Singapore
Pet Health & Nutrition Information From petMD (Vet Authored, Vet Approved)
Dogs Link & Dogs Information
Cat Welfare Society - Saving Lives Everyday
Veterinarian-written / veterinarian-approved articles for your cat.
House Rabbit Society Singapore (HRSS) - an all-volunteer, non-profit organisation dedicated to rabbit welfare and awareness.
My House Rabbit - An educational website that promotes keeping pet rabbits inside the home.
Rabbit Haven - Educated public all about rabbits
Guinea Lynx - A Medical and Care Guide for Guinea Pigs
Pet Guinea Pig Care, Informations, Facts & Pictures - Guinea Pig Guide
Dogs for Adoption on PuppyFinder.com - PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online dog adoption community. Browse thru thousands of Dogs for Adoption, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match.