Pet Grooming Tips & Links
- Always brush your long coated cats and dogs before bathing.
- If your dog drags its bottom on the floor it is a sign that it has an anal gland irritation.
- Start brushing and bathing your kitten and puppy early. They will enjoy grooming when it matures.
- Clean ears with cotton wool and mild olive oil.
- Get your pet used to having their feet handled on a regular basis before attempting to clip their nails.
- Check dew claws. These nails if neglected may grow too long and become ingrown and infected.
- Flaky and scaly skin with odor is a problem skin condition caused by bacteria or fungal infection. Consult your vet.
- A nice tasty treat after grooming will teach your pet to associate your attention with something good.
Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals, Singapore
Pet Health & Nutrition Information From petMD (Vet Authored, Vet Approved)
Dogs Link & Dogs Information
Cat Welfare Society - Saving Lives Everyday
Veterinarian-written / veterinarian-approved articles for your cat.
House Rabbit Society Singapore (HRSS) - an all-volunteer, non-profit organisation dedicated to rabbit welfare and awareness.
My House Rabbit - An educational website that promotes keeping pet rabbits inside the home.
Rabbit Haven - Educated public all about rabbits
Guinea Lynx - A Medical and Care Guide for Guinea Pigs
Pet Guinea Pig Care, Informations, Facts & Pictures - Guinea Pig Guide
Pets For Life - Pet Blog & Article