Pet Grooming Tips
- Always brush your long coated cats and dogs before bathing.
- If your dog drags its bottom on the floor it is a sign that it has an anal gland irritation.
- Start brushing and bathing your puppy early. It will enjoy grooming when it matures.
- Clean ears with cotton wool and mild olive oil.
- Check dew claws. These nails if neglected may grow too long and become ingrown and infected.
- Flaky and scaly skin with odor is a problem skin condition caused by bacteria or fungal infection. Consult your vet.